BIM Construction Documentation Process
Our approach gives us an edge over our competitors. We believe in the following processes. The need for innovation makes us follow this unique approach for construction documents development:
- Needs Analysis: BluEntBIM Project Manager (PM) engages the client; reviews the current standards; and defines the needs.
- Define Scope and Responsibilities: The most suitable studio model is chosen and the work share process is defined; roles and responsibilities are set in detail.
- Tasks Allocation Process: The Project Manager (PM) and the Team Leader (TL) analyze the project scope and allocate tasks to draftspersons. Turnaround time (TAT) for each individual is set.
- Employee Engagement Process: Dipending upon the volume of the drafting, BluEntBIM shifts to the "Engagement Model" (BluEntBIM's Internal Process of Resource Deployment), and increases the number of draft persons.
- Quality Assurance Process: We engage in-house BIM consultants for quality control. While working on Schematic Design (SDs) and Design Development (DDs), our BIM experts identify potential spatial conflicts, if any.
- Convergence Facilities: Regular video and desktop conferencing between the teams (client and BluEntBIM) are set up in the overlap hours to go over design changes and marked redlines to be incorporated.
- Final Quality Check: Each draft goes through a series of quality control process. Team members perform cross quality check (QC); Senior Draftsperson reviews the results.
- Construction Documents: Finally, the Project Manager reviews the entire project in a single environment in BIM, checks all specifications and proceeds to prepare Construction Documentation sets.
BluEnt BIM can understand the complex building practices and operations and can deliver the best business solutions for them. We can set up BIM studio to manage your drafting and modeling work load during high production times. If you are looking for a Revit drafting partner, contact us today. BluEnt would be happy to help you with your requirements.