CAD drafting Services for Interior Design Development
Thomas Lonardo & Associates (TLA) was founded in Rhode Island in 1976. It offers architecture, engineering, planning and interior design services for all types of corporate, commercial, public or private projects. Their strength lies in carefully balancing exterior and interior designs, both spatially and aesthetically, while considering the building as a total entity. Thomas Lonardo & Associates contacted BluEnt for CAD drafting services for a residential project.
BluEntBIM Steps In
Thomas Lonardo & Associates, with their diversity had too many responsibilities upon their head during this project. This is the reason they approached BluEnt for drafting support services for this particular residential project. There were several challenges that came along the way with the main client suggesting several changes. Thomas Lonardo & Associates and BluEnt together handled it with care and ease.
- CAD documentation
- Heritage mansion project
- Several changes required by the client which were fulfilled in timely manner
- Multiple options of interiors of the building
- Provide easy comparison between different design options
- Quick incorporation of suggestions/ changes by working overnight
- Thomas Lonardo & Associates got enough time to focus on other verticals – design, engineering, consulting and project marketing
It was a challenging project but Thomas Lonardo & Associates felt stress-free with BluEnt’s overnight deliverables and understanding of the project requirements. TLA was able to concentrate more on the other aspects of the project and coordinating the sea of information from consultants while BluEnt worked on the drafting and documentation successfully.