Drafting Services for Eco-friendly Projects
Stonewood Homes has grown to be one of New Zealand’s biggest homebuilding companies with franchises throughout the country. Their homes are highly insulated, feature eco-friendly appliances that use less power and water, and are built using renewable resources and non-toxic building materials. BluEnt’s studio model suited their recurring requirements the most and ever since BluEnt has been a successful part of their various eco friendly projects.
BluEnt Steps In
Stonewood's requirements were many and regular, hence BluEnt provided Stonewood with a Studio model wherein resources and quality were our responsibilities. The broad objective of the studio model was to provide offshore drafting support to the client in preparing permit sets. Our dedicated Chief Architect experts constantly worked on multiple projects of Stonewood Homes and helped them achieve more output in terms of design development and construction documentation. This Studio model has benefitted Stonewood in several ways.
- Chief Architect was used
- Develop permit sets for new projects
- Quick alterations as per the comments from local bodies
- Standard set of documentation
- Community specific custom documentation
- Our overnight facility has resulted in quick incorporation of changes and suggestions
- Quicker turnarounds
- Studio models proved Stonewood that regular work increases quality and quantity
- A set of resources that understood the ‘company’ also saves time in communication and understanding the needs of the client
BluEnt is proud of its association with Stonewood and to be a part of their success. This set up had not just increased Stonewood’s productivity but their success rate as well.