Vectorworks Design Dvelopment for Anry’s Ackman House
MCK Architects is a young team of multi-award winning architects based in Sydney, Australia. MCK specializes in residential and commercial projects known for its classic proportion and geometric form. MCK also believes that good architecture and respect for the environment go hand in hand. BluEnt and MCK came together on many projects where they provided the best that the client could have asked, including the Anry’s Ackman House project in Melbourne.
BluEnt Steps In
BluEnt and MCK Architects work on project basis model from time to time. MCK, with our design development support services has built an earned reputation of delivering successful and innovative projects within time and budget. BluEnt and MCK Architects worked together on the Ackman House project. BluEnt provided design development support and construction documentation services to MCK for this project.
- Innumerable changes during the design development stage
- Constant communication between BluEnt and the client
- Challenging from the cost perspective with the number of changes needed
- Entire construction documentation set revised in bulk
- Time to focus on creative design
- More time for creativity discovered by architects
- Having an offshore team also allowed the architects to keep pace with the changing requirements of the owner at a reasonable cost
- Immediate incorporation of changes needed
- Revised and detailed construction documentation
BluEnt and MCK have seen several successful partnerships over the years. MCK Architects is a trusted architectural design firm in Australia and BluEnt takes pride in its association. This has led BluEnt to work on several other complex and innovative projects globally.